Thursday, July 16, 2009

The meaning of "Multi-Dimensional"

When I attended a workshop years ago to be initiated into a "9 Dimensional" realm, I anticipated various altered states with entirely different laws of physics ruling, only to be mildly disappointed with what turned out to be a lengthy meditation process with various musically accompaniment that ranged from rather earthy rhythems to more refined celestial sounds. Some time later, I realized that the New Age community's use of this term "multi-dimensional" was really just referring to the electro-magnetic spectrum and that the frequencies that one tunes into determine which "dimension" one is occupying. When I referred to the "5th Dimensional" frequencies in my last post as being those of the Heart, I meant exactly that when one is elevated in consciousness to be aware of the untiy of all and experiencing the accompanying unconditional love, that is living out of the Heart and resonating in 5th Dimensional frequencies - those that are permeating our atmosphere more abundantly now that we are approaching the alignment with the center of the Milky Way. Along this spectrum, the center core (crystal) of the earth is considered to hold the first dimensional vibrations and by the time one measures the earth's surface frequencies we experience our familiar 3-D realm...continue on out into space and into the center of the Milky Way and we land in the "10th dimension" - a realm with extraordinary light, intelligence, and even some believe, the mind of our Creator in local universe terms.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful interpretive service so necessary during this extraordinary time. I love your beautiful illustrations...keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, but I must say that it's so deep I find it a little hard to follow! But I am determined to continue reading your blog! One day I'll be able to fully understand your way of thinking! I love it! : )

    ReplyDelete