Thursday, July 9, 2009

To begin with, let me say right up front that I am utterly convinced that we are being strongly affected by our planetary position in the solar system and its relation to the Photon Band and its continuing proximity to aligning with the center of our Milky Way. These two factors are in addition to the powerful astrological configurations that the earth is currently in relation to the major planets in our solar system: Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, and Jupiter. For skeptics, I only need to remind you of Einstein's theory of relativity and the principle of resonance to nudge you to open your mind to the possibility that our brains and nervous systems are sending and receiving devices for information - energy in-form-ation...so a great deal of the physical symptoms that highly sensitive individuals are noticing are a result of being re-calibrated to higher frequencies permeating our beings.

For others, the energies are still present and yet their affects are being expressed in more generalized ways such as additional nervousness and anxiety, short-temperedness, or outright physical diseases or in the case of those who really cannot cope or for some personal reason choose not participate here - death, one sure way of transforming.

Tomorrow, I will provide definitions of the Photon Band, resonance, and a clarification of this alignment with the center of the Mily Way.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be able to follow your blog...I have so many questions and look forward to your follow-ups with great anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the images by the way! Thank you for trying to make such a complex topic easier to understand. It's still all too complex for me, but one day I'll get it! : )

    ReplyDelete